AICTE Approved Engineering Colleges in Karnataka
City Group of Institutions focuses on the changes of education system in order to stand with the fast growing world. As the requirement keep on changes we need to adopt our education system according to that to be as updated. This helps both organization and students to reach the requirement of the corporate sector. To make sure that we are in track we make periodic review our system, update the subject context and adopt the latest technologies into the education sector. As we meet up the basis of the norms and standards set up by the education council results in the list of top AICTE Approved Engineering Colleges in Karnataka.
AICTE stands for All India Council for Technical Education. It comes under the higher education department and Ministry of Human Resource Development. In 1945 formation of the council takes place under Government of India. The main purpose of the council is to evaluate the technical aspects of education, planning, formulation and maintenance.
One institute or college is approved by the AICTE have the following benefits:
- Make its identity in the education sector with high standards and excellence in technical aspect of education.
- High reputation results in global benchmark
- Institution is transparent to the society results in capable and talented students.
- Has the ability to evaluate its own faculty, facilities and students performance.
- More opportunities as employers will look into the institutions talents.