The curriculum is continuously reviewed and updated through industry feedback. The present Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) consists of the following modules:
- 1.1 Economics For Managers
- 1.2 Organizational Behaviour
- 1.3 Accounting For Managers
- 1.4 Statistics For Management
- 1.5 Marketing For Customer Value
- 1.6 Business And Industry
- 1.7 Communication Skills
- 2.1 Technology For Management
- 2.2 Managerial Research Methods
- 2.3 Entrepreneurship And Ethics
- 2.4 Human Capital Management
- 2.5 Financial Management
- 2.6 Quantitative Techniques &
- 2.7 Innovation Management
Third Semester [Core Subjects and Specializations]
- 3.1 Strategic Management & Corporate Governance
- 3.2 Projects And Operations Management
- Three papers in any one of the following Streams
- 3.9 OPEN ELECTIVE: (Inter-Disciplinary)
- 3.10 PROJECT WORK (For 4 WEEKS after 2nd Semester)
Fourth Semester [Core Subjects and Specializations]
- Strategic Management.
- International Business.
- Electives 1 from specialization.
- Electives 2 from specialization.
- Electives 3 from specialization.
- Electives 4 from specialization.
- Electives 5 from specialization.
Dissertation Viva- voice
SPECIALIZATIONS OFFERED IN 3rd and 4th SEMESTERS
- Human Resources
- Health Care Management
- Banking Finance And Insurance Services (BFIS) Management
- Startups And SMEs Management