Dr. Nagendra.K.S.B.E, M.E ,Ph.D An Eminent Personality with a distinguished experience of more than 3 decades in Teaching and Administration at various levels. He began his carrier as a Lecturer in early 80's and exceled as a Professor. He also represented the VTU, Belgaum ,Bangalore University Bangalore, Anna University Chennai with different roles and responsibilities like Special Officer at VTU RO, BOE , VTU Nominee for several affiliated Colleges Affiliated to VTU. He also Served as Member Secretary for Government Of Karnataka for PGCET councelling. As a contribution to the Research he presented and published several research papers in several International conferences and Journals of both National and International levels. Being the active member of several technical bodies, eager to take up several challenging issues forward. He was awarded with prestegious Indian Patent for his research work conducted.
The few roles and responsibilities are..
- Special Officer for VTU Regional Office, Bangalore from 16th April 2008 to 2nd May 2011.
- Member for Board of Examiners for Mechanical Engineering, VTU, 2006-2007.
- Member Cenvener LIC appointed by VTU in the capacity of Special Officer of VTU-RO-Bangalore.
- Member Of Local Enquiry Committee, VTU.
- Chief Coordinator for Central Evaluation of VTU Examlinations from 1998-2007.
- VTU nominee for Staff selection committee at few colleges affiliated to VTU,Belgaum.
- Ph. D Review Committee Member fer Anna University Madras.
- Ph. D Course Work Paper Setting and Evaluation for several Universities.
- Has been in charge for Member Secretary, GOK for PGCET counseling the aspiring candidates for MBA/MCA courses for three consecutive years starting from 2008-2011.