M.B.A is a professional program with the broad discipline consisting subjects relating to management of business, manufacturing, services and entrepreneurship development. This program offers dual specialization which starts from third semester of the program to provide vital knowledge of different fields of management. The program also includes industrial visits, case study analysis, workshops and seminars to impart the real application of the subjects by in house as well as industry experts in different areas.
M.B.A program syllabus has been framed according to the requirements and expectations of the modern corporate world by the Visvesvaraya Technological University. The course is designed which provides study in different branches such as, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, etc. The syllabus of first two semesters is framed with seven core subjects in each semester in an effective way to impart required skills and knowledge. From the third semester specialization is offered which consists of three core papers and four specialization subjects. Fourth semester also comprises of three core papers and four specialization papers with project work in the area of specialization.
- To provide quality education service to the students.
- To develop interpersonal skills and team building abilities.
- To inspire and build leadership skills and versatile management competency in young managers.
- To impart broad based knowledge and managerial skills to all students.
- To develop a creative and positive attitude to achieve the heights of growth and prosperity.
- To train, equip and make them acquaint to the corporate world.