Training and Placements cell
Mrs. Uma Ananth, Placement Officer is a B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering from Bangalore University and MBA (HRM). She has seven years of experience in training and development.
Her corporate experience and wide network has helped the placement cell to organize many campus recruitments.
CITY Training and Placement cell has moved from strength to strength and has emerged as a favored destination for many national organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured at the college. In the journey towards excellence, many milestones were also set by the Department of Placements in terms of “Quality and Quantity”. The excellent infrastructure of the college facilitates different activities of placement like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations. The consistent placement record illustrates the commitment to the success of the college.
Placement Department undertakes the following activities to achieve the desired results and set targets
- Placement of students in industries through campus recruitments, pooled campus and off campus recruitments.
- In plant training for students in industries during summer and winter vacation.
- Project works for the final year students in industries.
- Continuous institute – industry interaction.
- Pre-joining learning initiatives.
- Alumni activities.
- Participating in industrial exhibitions, fairs, seminars to promote useful interaction with the industries.
Training & Placement for all Eligible students - City College
- 100 % Placement with Alumni database in ICICI Bank, INFOSYS, HP, IBM, WIPRO, HDFC, ORACLE, TCS, ASIAN PAINTS, TECH- MAHINDRA, COGNIZANT.
- Regular Corporate guest lecture series with Interview skill development and project internships.
- International educational Study tours.
- Foreign University Scholarship program.
- Corporate programs in Digital Marketing, Online Advertising, SAS, SAP, Advertising, Microsoft program, CA, Retail, Banking , Google Business analytics etc.